The ROSA ZEARQ-FAST5 test enables grain and feed producers to quantitatively detect zearalenone in a five minute assay. This Rapid One Step Assay is a quantitative lateral flow test that is read in the Charm EZ-M system or the ROSA-M reader. Samples are extracted with 70% methanol.
The ROSA ZEARQ-FAST5 test has been approved by USDA GISPA (Grain Inspection, Packers & Stockyards Administration) for the following commodities:
The ROSA ZEARQ-FAST5 test has been validated by Charm for the following additional commodities:
- Quantitative results in five minutes
- USDA GIPSA approved for 12 commodities
- Quantitation range is 0 to 350 ppb for the first dilution, 300 to 1400 ppb for the second dilution
- Extract sample with 70% methanol
- Uses same equipment as other ROSA grain tests