The ROSA DONQ2 Quantitative Test uses the Charm Rapid One Step Assay (ROSA) lateral flow technology to quantitate the levels of vomitoxin in feed and grain. The test is simple to perform and yields results in 2 minutes.
The ROSA DONQ2 test has been approved by USDA GISPA (Grain Inspection, Packers & Stockyards Administration) for the following commodities:
The ROSA DONQ2 test has been validated by Charm for Palm Kernel Meal.
- Results in 2 Minutes!
- Rapid One Step Assay
- Water extraction
- GIPSA approved for 26 commodities (see table above)
- Charm validated for Palm Kernel Meal
- Reader Range: 0 to 6 ppm
- Self-contained and protected test strips
- Same equipment used for all ROSA mycotoxin tests
- Print or download results to any spreadsheet